Thursday, May 21, 2009

Overdue but still positive!

Ok so I am overdue and each day seems to be longer and longer just waiting on little Charlee to arrive so I decided to post some of my feelings that I am experiencing at this time!
1. Knowing that I am about to be a Mom!
2. Seeing Marcus so excited about becoming a Dad!
3. Feeling her kick and move when we touch my belly.
4. Knowing that Charlee loves music and especially when Marcus sings!
5. I still have the excuse to eat anything I want (except @ this point I never feel hungry)
6. All the LOVE that I already have for her!
7. ANXIOUS to see what she looks like!
8. NERVOUS about how I will be as a mother.

The past 9 months truly have been a blessing from God and I am so thankful for my Loving and supportive Husband, I couldn't imagine this road without him.

We are scheduled for induction on Tuesday, 5/26 but I am hoping she may come sooner I really want to have her on my own!
I will keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. If she comes on May 26- we'll have the same birthday! :) Good things have happened on that day!

    ReplyDelete