Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love, Love, Love........

In honor of Valentines Day a few days late I thought I would post some of my favorite things about our little 8 & 1/2 month old blessing......
1. How she giggles at almost everything I do....I love being the funny one for a change!
2. The way she whispers, "Hey, Da.." when Marcus comes home (melts my heart every time).
3. How she is starting to crawl on all 4s and ditch her precious army crawl.
4. The way she wiggles her nose when she talks and smiles!
5. How much she LOVES Sheep! When she seems him or he enters a room she is completely captivated by his every move and will literally chase him around the room!
6. The way she SNUGGLES with us! She loves to get in the bed with us and make sure that one arm is touching Marcus and one arm or leg is touching me! SO SWEET!

It was hard for me to narrow it down, so I have to stop myself at the TOP 6 things..Here are some pics to enjoy for the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment