Tuesday, January 13, 2009

4 months left................

WOW! Ok so today is officially 4 months until she is here!! We are soo excited!
She is really starting to move now and keep me up all night long! I guess she is just preparing us for when she is up every two hours of the night, but it is nice to be able to feel her so I know that everything is ok! Everyone asks what it feels like and I really can't describe it........at first it felt like butterflies but now it is little thumps, usually two or three in a row, and you can see my stomach jump a little bit. She still hasn't moved a lot for Marcus yet so I will be happy when he can feel her! :)
We are really starting to plan out Laney's room and it is sooo much fun but kinda overwhelming! It's different when looking at baby's stuff because now you have to make sure it is safe and nontoxic and green (haha) and pretty! So a lot of research is going into what we want to register for and reading up on consumer reports and price!

Ok so I am going to be brave and take some belly pics for you guys............ I will post them in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you Aislynn! I'm glad your pregnancy is going well :) It still seems unreal for me, but I'm thinking that will change once I start showing! Good luck with all the planning!

    ReplyDelete