Monday, April 6, 2009

5 weeks to go............

Ok so I am really behind with updating the blog, things have been super crazy the past few weeks. I am feeling super pregnant now and I really don't see how my stomach can get any bigger!! I am now going to the doctor every week and I am having a few Braxton Hicks contractions! At the last doctor's appointment, they confirmed that she has dropped and is in position.........so this is a definite sign that we are getting close!! :)

Time is flying by and we are getting everything together for Charlee's arrival!! The past 2 weeks we have had several baby showers and I can't wait to show you the pictures. Everyone has been so generous and we feel so blessed that our family and friends are thinking of us and Charlee.
I am getting a slide show together and will post it in the next day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment