Sunday, February 22, 2009

Time is flying by!!


11 weeks and counting!!! I cannot believe we are soo close to meeting our baby girl, Charlee! Things are starting to get really busy now! We are working hard on the nursery...........well I take that back, Marcus is working hard on the nursery!! :) We have picked out the colors and starting painting. I can't wait to move the furniture in! I need to take some pictures of the progress so you can see the changes!

Last week we registered at Baby's R Us and Pottery Barn Kids. This was our Valentines Date! :) We had a lot of fun but it was quite overwhelming. We were in Baby's R US for 2.5 hours and still didn't finish. We tested out everything, took apart strollers and tried on baby backpacks and fortunately we were both ready to go at the same time! My feet were killing me......it's amazing what 20 pounds can do to your body and how easily I become tired!


No comments:

Post a Comment